I did not realise that I had forgotten to create the reviews roundup for February and March so this month’s list will be long.
To get email notification to the monthly roundups, please subscribe to the newsletter.
- The Art of Far Cry 6
- Elegant Spirits: Amano’s Tale of Genji and Fairies
- Draw What You Love: The Art of Simone Grünewald
- CREATURES – Book of Paintings Le Yamamura
- Character Design Collection: Fairy Tales & Folklore
- City Streets Are For People
- Understanding Light: Portraying Light Effects in On-Location Drawing and Painting
- Veikk Studio VK2200 Pro pen display
- UGEE U1600 Pen Display
- Xencelabs Tablet Medium in WHITE
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio (2021)
- Lululook Magnetic Stand for Samsung Tab S7, S7+, S7FE, S8, S8+
- iPad Air 5 (2022)
- ASUS Vivobook Pro 16X OLED (M7600)
- Flex nib fountain pens
- Microsoft Surface Pro 8 (2021)
- Microsoft Slim Pen 2
- Samsung Tab S8 Ultra
- UPERFECT 17.3-inch 4K portable monitor (100% AdobeRGB)
- Aoiktye Procreate Keyboard (2nd gen)
- White gel pens, markers
- Atmospheric Scenes in Procreate: Paint with Color and Light
- Watercolor Landscapes: Experimental Tools and Techniques by Christian Koivumaa
- Le Pater: Alphonse Mucha’s Symbolist Masterpiece and the Lineage of Mysticism (review)
- Rembrandt Watercolour Brush Series 100 review
- Evening street sketch (timelapse tutorial)
- Sketching at East Coast Road (an old area in Singapore)
- Sketchbook Tour (Sep 2021 – Jan 2022)
- Katsuya Terada SKETCH (book review)
- How to Mix Vibrant Watercolour with Your Existing Colours
- Livestream March 2022
- Restaurant interior panorama sketch (timelapse tutorial)
- Can you have too much art supplies?
- Drawing Challenging Roof Angles and Perspective
- The default Procreate Brushes I use
- My Neighbourhood Bukit Gombak
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You’re supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that’s what this blog is about.
3. Check out my art courses on Skillshare
If you happen to be on Skillshare, check out my art courses there. Or just sign up for an account to get 14 days of unlimited access.
If you happen to be my patron on Patreon, all the courses are available there as well.
Thanks for your support!